- To promote the general welfare of the respective members.
- To sponsor comprehensive public educational programs that further the interest of the industry.
- To study, advise, support and recommend the enactment of legislation in the interest of the Association and to represent the Association in all of its contacts with public authorities.
- To combat unduly restrictive regulations and promote the welfare of the recreational vehicle business and service concerns oriented to the industry.
- To cooperate for the advancement of the recreational vehicle industry and to study and resolve, insofar as possible, cooperatively and collectively all problems of the Association.
- To acquire, preserve and disseminate trade information pertaining to new developments in the area of recreational vehicle construction, parks and storage facilities.
- To conduct trade promotion activities, including advertising, public relations and publicity for the betterment of the industry the Association serves.
- To do anything which may be necessary and proper for the accomplishment of the purposes herein set forth, or which shall be recognized as proper and lawful objectives of this Trade Association.